Friday, January 27, 2006

Anything to Declare?

December 2005 for me, were days of wine and roses. I was fortunate enough to spend 5 weeks in Perth and Sydney, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand. This of course, made mandatory trips to Margaret River and The Hunter Valley.

I'll be getting into more detail about the wines, wineries and people i met in the respective wine regions but until then I wanted to list what the good people at Canada Border Services Agency (Canada Customs) allowed me to bring back into the country.

I'm looking forward to digging into these over the next year or so. Some I may hold onto a bit long but it'll be tough to resist.

Hunter Valley


Margaret River


New Zealand

1 Comments:

At 7:24 a.m., Blogger Sarah said...

I'd like to see you try and drink that Brokenwood. mm...looks so delicious...sitting here..all unprotected..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home