Anything to Declare?December 2005 for me, were days of wine and roses. I was fortunate enough to spend 5 weeks in Perth and Sydney, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand. This of course, made mandatory trips to Margaret River and The Hunter Valley.
I'll be getting into more detail about the wines, wineries and people i met in the respective wine regions but until then I wanted to list what the good people at Canada Border Services Agency (Canada Customs) allowed me to bring back into the country.
I'm looking forward to digging into these over the next year or so. Some I may hold onto a bit long but it'll be tough to resist.
- Amberley First Selection Cabernet Sauvignon 2000
- Amberley First Selection Chardonnay 2003
- Cape Grace Cabernet Sauvignon 2004 (pre-release)
- Wills Domain Cabernet Sauvignon 2001
- Lenton Brae Late Harvest Cabernet Sauvignon 2003
- Eagle Vale Shiraz 2002
- Juniper Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2002
- Brookland Valley Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2001
- Fire Gully Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
- Sandalford Premium Cabernet Sauvignon 2003
- Edwards Cabernet Sauvignon 2004
- Leeuwin Estate Art Series Shiraz 2002
- Vasse Felix Heytesbury 2002